My Top 5 Holiday Beauty Gift Sets at Walgreens
Walgreens is an amazing place to go Christmas shopping! In case you didn’t know, I am a beauty consultant there and I really love it! Every year they have such a great selection of holiday gift sets so I thought I’d make a quick post about my favorites!
- Soap & Glory Pamperama Pink Big Set Soap & Glory is just a fun and amazing brand. I love that their product names are puns and their packaging has a retro theme. Oh, and the products themselves are just as impressive. This set is such a great value and has some of their most popular items, including the Righteous Butter and Clean On Me body wash. AND this week (12/9-12/15) it is half off! $55 worth of product for $20!
- No7 Collection Gift ($132 value) No7 is my favorite, I am such a believer in this brand. Every Christmas since they have been available at Walgreens they have released a gift set similar to this and it’s such a wonderful value, you get so much stuff and it’s basically all you need. I always buy it and it lasts me just about all year. And, fun fact, next week (12/16-12/22) it will be half off of its original price of $60! (That’s always when I buy mine, wink wink!)
- Extracts Bath Glitter Fizzer Set Bath bombs are the it thing right now. Everybody wants them! This brand is new to us this year but it is also from the UK (another reason to love it) and it smells divine. If you see this at a Walgreens, pick it up and give it a sniff. It smells like a hug. Yes, it smells like a how a nice comforting hug feels. I have not picked this one up yet, but I must and I will.
- Sleek MakeUP Totally Lit Gift Sleek is a brand I really want to know better. I am obsessed with this highlighting palette! Though the shades aren’t great on my skin as highlighters, they are amazing as an eyeshadow! Super pigmented and blendable, they just look gorgeous! I have briefly got to sample their lip products and was also impressed. So for $15, I think this is a lovely little gift for anyone wanting to try something new!
- No7 12 Days of Beauty Calendar I am a sucker for an advent calendar, who doesn’t like a fun treat every day while you’re counting down the days until Christmas? Combine that tradition with my love for No7? Perfection! The samples inside are considered “deluxe” and are perfect for someone who hasn’t tried No7 or anyone!
I highly suggest you head over to your local Walgreens to check out what all they have to offer! If your store has a Beauty Consultant, consider asking for their advice! They can be super helpful in finding the perfect gift!